I liked Nefilim and I think it has some ingredients that could make it a real bestseller:
1. It feels very modern and updated
2. It´s a page turner – I read it in only a couple of hours
3. The characters are interesting. When you finish the novel there are a lot of loose ends, which makes you want more.
4. The author uses real names and real companies which gives it a feeling of reality.
5. Stockholm is a beutiful city and Åsa Schwarz description of it and her small anecdotes of buildings that exist in real life doesn´t make it worse.
6. The element of occultism, religion and the supernatural is very “in” at the moment. You can google the word Nefilim.
Press here fore the complete review.